- Provide day to day tier 3 support for multiple messaging and collaboration technologies like AD, Exchange, Skype for Business, MS Teams Voice, Office 365 workloads.
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from service interruptions, and to prevent recurring problem
- Resolve issues and modify configurations to Identity Management (Cloud, Synced, Federated Identities, Azure AD)
- Understanding of and adherence to ITIL best practices and change management
- Review business practices and make recommendations for improvements
- Influence and assist with the design, when appropriate, of new alternatives.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to Standard Operating Procedures and System Architecture Guides and diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards
- Interact with all IT teams to support them in their collaboration needs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT across multiple domains.
- 3 years experience in IT programs/projects.
- Knowledge of Windows and Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc
- Extensive experience supporting various Office 365 workloads like Exchange Online, MS Teams, Enterprise Voice, SharePoint online, One Drive for Business etc.
- Knowledge of identity management using Azure AD connect, ADFS and SSO technologies like SAML.
- Scripting experience. Bash, Korn, csh or sh, powershell, vbscript preferred.
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Takes ownership of assignments, working with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written correspondence) in a professional and courteous manner with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills
- Familiarity with web-based technologies, including but not limited to, reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, service-oriented architecture, enterprise service bus, http, and differences between browsers.
- Excellent documentation skills including architecture, runbooks, and knowledge transfer
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Bizmatics India Pvt Ltd
Bizmatics Inc. is a healthcare technology company serving the needs of Ambulatory Medical Practices of all sizes and specialties. Based in Silicon Valley since 2001, Bizmatics has engineered and serviced PrognoCIS, a cloud-based EHR Software that helps providers take utmost care of their patients by seamlessly integrating scheduling, documentation, billing and patient engagement. Bizmatics India Pvt. Ltd., having over 400 employees through its branches in Mumbai and Nagpur is the backbone of Bizmatics Engineering and technical Services. It is operational since 2001.
Contact Company:Bizmatics India Pvt Ltd
Address:FLOOR 4TH,4TH,PLOT NO.F-21, OPUS PARK, CENTRAL ROAD,MIDC,ANDHERI EAST,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India