- Digital Marketing: SEO optimization, Google and web analytics, keyword analysis
- Campaign Set-Up: Set up and manage digital and social media campaigns
- Content Management: Develop content for collateral, newsletters, digital ads, and website
- Experience in marketing projects management, development, and implementation of Go-to-market strategies
Role & Responsibilities:
- Help build and measure marketing funnels & lifecycle customer journeys to drive revenues
- Launch and maintain of WordPress blogs & websites across 3 units
- Set up and manage campaigns on Google, LinkedIn and Facebook using your understanding of ad types and capabilities across major social and search platforms, measure the success and produce reports on insights
- Use Un-bounce, WordPress, web hosting & A/B testing for campaigns, producing reports to measure successes
- Apply Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices when creating integrated marketing campaigns
- Increase brand awareness using Marketing trends and data content insights from vertical specific content & customer feedback
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in one or more relevant fields, such as business administration, marketing, or computer sciences.
- 4+ years' experience in Digital Marketing [Certified in Google Analytics and AdWords] or professional services setting.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Deep proficiency in SEO optimization tools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools
- Possess strong critical thinking skill, and ability to apply it to analyzing data and solving problems
- Exceptional skills in marketing assessment and analytics with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision self starter
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft software applications, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What will make you stand out:
- Knowledge of running B2B campaigns/CRM tools
- Experienced in high-growth sales businesses
- Excellent knowledge of e-commerce & the retail landscape
- Excellent with WordPress
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Strong video marketing skills, including video editing (preferable)
Bizmatics India Pvt Ltd
Bizmatics, founded in early 2002, provides clinical and business productivity suites and services to healthcare providers. Our first product, PrognoCIS, in the series of solutions we have planned, is an Internet based enterprise class Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution.Accompanied by powerful scheduling module and connectivity with Labs, radiology, fax servers and practice management solutions, PrognoCIS helps clinics to transition into a paperless office. In addition to EMR, Bizmatics also has a Patient Portal solution fully integrated with EMR.
Bizmatics headquarters is located in Cupertino, CA and has customers across all over US.
Contact Company:Bizmatics India Pvt Ltd
Address:Plot no F-21, 4th Floor,, Opus Park, Opposite Seepz Gate no 1,, MIDC Central Road, MIDC, Marol Industrial Area, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India