Qualification: Graduate/Under Graduate (HSC-Diploma).
Exp : Experience of 1 to 4 Years
Salary: Salary not a constraint for the right candidate.
Job Description :
- Calls insurance to confirm receipt of claim
- Calls insurance to request claim be adjudicated
- Following up on the claims send for adjudication.
- Gathers all required appeal information for denied cases to assist in drafting the appeal.
- Updates information in practice management software: Billing notes and status.
- Request client if additional medical records are needed.
- Confirms payment details if claim was paid, including payment details, date and sets follow up task
- To maintain daily productivity report.
- To draw OCR (Open Claim Report) from the system
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket
- To schedule the calls as prioritized to US carries and patients by considering the time zone difference
- in IST and US time-zone applicable
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- To report the outcome of the call in the appropriate system and to advise the team in data-team in
- RCM for corrective action.
Contact Person: Anjali Nabira - 8600000757 (Nagpur)
Rohan Patil - 9892175255 (Mumbai)
Walk-IN Time: 3 PM to 5 PM (Monday to Friday)
Note:- Please call the above mention number before coming for the interview.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Other Benefits
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time